Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 5 Project 5C

I decided to do my reflection on Rosio Serrano. Rosio for project 4A Group 3 text reflections. Rosio's title says project 4A Group 3. They wrote about Firoozeh Dumas, Devorah Major and Michael Chabon.

Rosio didn't really write anythings that can be related to prior assignments. The comments about things that they were unaware of were short and I didn't feel that the covered the subject of humanities very well.

Unfortunatly once again i must say that there writtings didn't cover anything to do humanities. It seemed short and written with very little thought.

As far as Freire's ideas on dialogue I would have to say Rosio brought the idea of effort to my report. I felt that this student displayed very little effort in their work and that could be perceived as an empty bank account.

Aside from what the student wrote this stories have to do with childhood and the places that you live. This reminded me of my project 2A where i wrote and displayed various articles about Sebastopol, the town in which i grew up.

No comments: