Monday, July 7, 2008

Week 4 project 4B

I decided to do my reflection on Joseph Fitch. Joseph for project 3A World Cities. Joseph's title says Los Angeles and New York (which is what i did) but in reading his paper it is clearly San Francisco and New York.

Joseph and I didn't really write about anything that is similar. The only thing that the two of us both touched upon is the multi cultural populations in both cities.

Joseph wrote about the landmarks in San Francisco and New York. I really like that he compared the golden Gate bridge to the Brooklyn Bridge and he even brought up the statue of liberty.

As far as Freire's ideas on dialogue i would have to say Joseph brought the idea of landmarks to my report. This is something I completely neglected yet i feel he covered very well.

No comments: